As a member of U3A Yarra City you are entitled to enrol in courses throughout the year. Your membership fee covers the cost of courses. Small extra charges for materials sometimes apply.
Membership is per calendar year and must be renewed each year.
|Can enrol in all courses, depending on numbers
|If you are already a member of another U3A, you can join as an Associate
|← Scroll to view →
For guidance on the steps to join online, click on this link: here
Note: you must have an email address to join online.
How to join or renew your membership
Are you an existing member and want to renew your membership? For guidance on the steps to renew your membership, enrol in courses, and pay your subscription, click on this link, here.
- online payment by PayPal or credit card
- cheque, or money order payable to U3A Yarra City and submitted by mail. Please ensure your name is clearly displayed
- electronic funds transfer to Account Name: U3A Yarra City Inc. Bendigo Bank: BSB 633 000 Account Number: 142095694 Please make sure your Surname is clearly indicated in the reference box.
- call in at the U3A Yarra City office with cash or a cheque during office hours (Mon 1.00-3pm, Friday 10am-12pm).
For online payment and enrolment for 2023, use the New Member Join or Member Login button on the side bar to
- Register for 2023 membership
- Enter or check and update your personal information
- Pay your membership subscription online by PayPal or credit/bank card
- Enrol in courses and forums in our 2023 program from 28th November 2022.